Fiik Stinger Electric Skateboard with Dual Brushless Hub Motors & 4.4A 36V Lithium Battery
Until early November only, get FREE Shipping + 25% OFF. Hurry up, quantities are limited!
Engineered to premium quality, Australian brand FiiK electric skateboards exceed extreme performance standards. Fiik electric skateboards are the culmination of over a decades-worth of testing, refinement and development. The designers of these boards made it their mission to not just create an electric skateboard, but to blend the best technologies into a design to produce one of the best electric skateboards in Australia.
Looking for a board that looks great, is lightweight, silent and has the performance to match? Then the Stinger is the board for you.
- Light weight with great performance; only 5.9 Kgs that you can easily take anywhere.
- Super efficient double sensored brushless hub DC motors for high performance, light weight and very low noise
- The dual compact hub motor system gives you plenty of power and allows the drive wheels to roll freely, which provides an authentic long board feel, with or without the throttle on
- Long life Lithium Battery that retains charge for over 1000 charges
- Durable carbon composite deck keeps the weight of the board down and has a sleek stylish finish
- High speed up to 32 Kph
- Forward/Revers modes
- Beginners/advanced modes
- Fast Charging time with long distance per charge up to 20 Km
- Smooth Ramp up speed
- Stylish 2.4GHz remote control
What comes with your electric board:
- Remote Control
- Board Charger
- Owners Manual
- 12 months Manufactures Warranty
- (Optional) FREE Mini Fiik Electric Skateboard
- Motor: Double sensored Brushless hub DC Motors
- Battery: 36V/4.4Ah 18650 cells
- Deck Material: Carbon composite construction
- Wheels: 83mm, 78A, Polyurethane
- Max Speed: 32 km/h*
- Distance per Charge: up to 20 km*
- Loading Capacity: 120 kg
- Hill Grade: 15°
- Weight: 5.9 kg
- Charging Time: 2 hours
- Deck Length: 93 cm
- Deck Width: 23.9 cm
- Wheels Diameter: 8.3 cm
*Depending on load, terrain, gradient and controller use.
Note: Road and traffic rules may differ from state to state. You should check with your relevant traffic authority to avoid breaking the rules.