Max B Electric Longboard from Maxfind - 1000w with Lithium Battery
This amazing price plus FREE Shipping are available for limited time only. Hurry up!
Maxfind is a fast-growing competitive brand of electric skateboards and longboards. Its name has just become a keyword in recreational devices market. Its best-known products are the first generation of electric skateboard Max A and Max B, which are sold and selling all over the world. Focusing on Designing, studying, manufacturing and improving, Maxfind electric skateboards and longboards are different and standing out among others.
- Two high performance brushless hub motors for high speeds in complete stability, superior power, efficiency, lighter weight and less noise
- Motors are durable water-proof, and you can get them new by replacing the cover-tyre.
- Changeable easy-installation Lithium Battery that retains charge for over 1000 charges, over 4000km
- Automatic shutdown & power saving battery with waterproof pad to protect it from rain.
- Durable Maple wood shallow concave deck for more stability & comfortable rides
- Deck Handle design for maximum potability
- Trucks redesigned for electric longboard, they help the rider keep stable while in high speed.
- Wireless remote control
- Forward/Revers modes
- Beginners/Advanced modes
- Light weight for more speed and more portability
What comes with your Electric Skateboard:
- Advanced Remote Control
- Board Charger
- Owners Manual
- Screw Driver
- 12 months Manufactures Warranty
- Motor: 2 x 500w (1000w) Brushless DC hub motor
- Battery: 2.2 ah 36v Samsung 18650 Lithium battery
- Wheels: 83 mm PU
- Deck Material: 8 ply maple wood
- Truck material: Aluminium
- Max Speed: 28 km/h*
- Distance per Charge: up to 13 km*
- Uphill Climbing: 20°
- Loading Capacity: 100 kg
- Weight: 5.5 kg
- Charging Time: 1-2 hours
- Remote Charging Time: 30-60 mins
- Deck Length: 96 cm
- Deck Width: 25.4 cm
- Height from surface: 10.7 cm
- Wheel Diameter: 83 mm
- Drive Wheel Width: 60 mm
- Wheel Width: 50 mm
*Depending on load, terrain, gradient, controller use and other factors.
Note: Road and traffic rules may differ from state to state. You should check with your relevant traffic authority to avoid breaking the rules.