Fiik Spine Electric Longboard / Skateboard 1000w with Lithium Battery - Fast (45 kph) & Light (2 Kg)
Engineered to premium quality, Australian brand FiiK electric skateboards exceed extreme performance standards. Fiik electric skateboards are the culmination of over a decades-worth of testing, refinement and development. The designers of these boards made it their mission to not just create an electric skateboard, but to blend the best technologies into a design to produce one of the best electric skateboards in Australia.
- You would not believe there's an electric skateboard that light! It's 2 Kgs weight makes it very easy to take it everywhere.
- Dual High Torque, High Efficiency Brushless Outrunner Motors with Custom Windings for Hyper Acceleration, light weight and low noise
- Custom Designed Long life Lithium Battery with Articulated Segments that flexes with the board, retains charge for over 1000 charges
- Longboard style deck with specially engineered carbon flex, weighing in at 825g
- Two wheel drive system with easy-maintenance design
- Custom Truck with 5mm Grind Plate on Rear
- Very high speed up to 45 Kph
- Forward/Revers modes
- Three Speed settings to give you progressive control for confident skills development
- Fast Charging time with long distance per charge up to 30 Km
- Smooth Ramp up speed
- Pistol Grip Wireless Remote Controller and proximity activated with Stepless Digital Throttle
- ABS Braking, Anti-Lock, Controller-Activated-Braking
- Regenerative technology helps increase ride-time
What comes with your electric skateboard:
- Digital Remote Control
- Board Charger
- Owners Manual
- 12 months Manufactures Warranty
- Motor: 1000 w Brushless hub
- Battery: 9-cell 33V 7ah High Cycle Life Lithium-Polymer (LiFePo4)
- Deck Material: Specially engineered carbon flex
- Wheels: Super Grippy 80mm, 83A Urethane Wheels
- Max Speed: 45 km/h*
- Distance per Charge: up to 30 km*
- Loading Capacity: 100 kg
- Weight: 2 kg
- Charging Time: 2-2.5 hours
*Depending on load, terrain, gradient and controller use.
Note: Road and traffic rules may differ from state to state. You should check with your relevant traffic authority to avoid breaking the rules.