All recreational devices merchandised on this online store include a 6-12 months manufacturer warranty which is stated in every product page under the item specs. This is applicable to Electric Skateboards/Longboards, Adults Electric Ecooters, Electric Unicycles, Hoverboards/Segways and other Self-balancing Scooters.
What is Covered
You item will be repaired or replaced (if repair is not possible) during the stated warranty period if you are the first purchaser/user of the product and it has any of the following manufacturing or design faults under normal use:
- Motor faults
- Boards or Computer Control faults
- Battery faults (SLA or Lithium)
- Truck faults (in case of skateboards)
What is Not Covered
If you have an issue with your purchased product that is not manufacturing fault, not covered under warranty or after the warranty period, we are happy to help you get it properly fixed for a reasonable cost, or to give you free advice on how to get it fixed. We will contact the manufacturer for you and provide detailed instructions about the repair process.
Also, if you need a spare part for your purchased device that is not covered or outside the warranty period, we are here to avail it for you in the lowest cost even if it's not available in our store. All you have to do is to contact us and let us know what you need.
The following cases is not covered under the manufacturer warranty:
- When warranty period is expired
- When warranty or serial label is altered or removed
- When the product or any of its components have been opened, altered or modified by someone other than the manufacturer
- Wear-and-tear damage of vulnerable components such as wheels, tyres, or battery lifespan
- Damage caused by product misuse or abuse like (but not limited to) dropping, collision, jumps, grinding, heavy shaking, abrasion or bad storage
- Damage cause by riding in very rough conditions or on very rough surface
- Damage caused by Water. Most of our item have some level of proofing against dust and wet conditions, but they are NOT water-proof.
- Damage caused by overloading, over the designed maximum load
- Cosmetic damages like (but not limited to) scratches
In all cases
Whether the problem is covered under warranty or not, please make sure to:
- Keep the purchase proof available and provide it when requested
- Let us know what happened exactly even if it's something you should not do. Please be sure that we are going to help you anyway. Our experts will carefully diagnose the issue and spot it.
- Be aware that it's your responsibility to ship the item to the manufacturer repair centre properly without being damaged during delivery