Sky Walker Sky Bike Foldable Electric Scooter/Bike with Lithium Battery - White Color
Very Special Offer Now for very limited time!
This amazing +60% off price, in addition to Free Shipping, is available for a limited time only. Hurry up!
Sky Walker is one of the safest Australian brand scooter that uses only the highest quality materials and has nationwide warranty. Its amazing performance not only allows you to experience great speeds but it is also excellent in stability and balance. This strong, practical and stable performance is in addition to low noise and maintenance-free advantages. Being foldable and light weight makes it highly portable to take it everywhere.
- High performance brushless gear motor for great speed at excellent stability and minimum noise
- Innovative simple foldable design for convenience in addition to its light weight for maximum portability
- Easy foldable handles; can be easily put in the back of any car
- High performance and endurance lithium battery
- USB charging port convenient to charge mobile phones and other electric devices
- LCD display: speed, temperature, travel distance, headlight, battery display.
- Bluetooth connectivity wireless speaker
- Large LED headlight for safe night drives
- High Safety with front and rear brake
- Moni Smart Remote control to power ON and unlock
- High Security with Lock/Unlock modes in addition security alarm
- Healthy Ergonomic design with soft leather saddle and handle grip for comfort
- Integrated LED headlights and brake lights for more safety at night
- Fashinable unique K shape structure
What comes with your Sky Bike:
- Remote Controller
- Owners Manual
- 12 months Manufactures Warranty
- Motor: 200-250W Brushless Motor
- Battery: Lithium-ion
- Distance per Charge: up to 45 Km**
- Charging Time: 3-5 hours
- Wheels: 12.5" vacuum tyre
- Maximum Speed: 25 Km/h**
- Maximum Load: 120 Kg
- Weight: 18 Kg
- Folded: 124 x 54 x 27 cm
- Unfolded: 120 x 62 x 99 cm
- Packed: 131 x 38 x 55 cm
- Warranty: 12 months
*Adult supervision is recommended for ages 16 and under.
**Depending on load, terrain and gradient.
Note: Road and traffic rules may differ from state to state. You should check with your relevant traffic authority to avoid breaking the rules.