Sky Walker Hoverboard / Segway / Self-balancing Scooter 6.5" Limited Edition Gold 700W
This amazing +60% off price offer is available only for Limited Time!
Sky Walker is one of the safest Australian certified self-balancing scooter that uses only the highest quality materials and has nationwide warranty. Its amazing performance not only allows you to experience great speeds but it is also excellent in stability and dynamic balance with it even having the ability to climb 30 degree slopes or go over small obstacles. This strong, practical and stable performance is in addition to low noise and maintenance-free advantages.
- Two high performance drive-direct motor for great speed at excellent stability and dynamic balance
- Self-balancing gyro is active the moment you step on
- Incredibly easy to use and requires virtually no skill
- To move forward, simply lean forward
- To slow down, stop or go backwards, lean back
- Turning is just a case of leaning left and right
- Long life battery
- Can travel up to 20 km on a single charge
- Takes only 2-3 hours to recharge
- Light weight so you can easily have it anywhere
- Able to climb 30 degree slopes and go over small obstacles
- Very low noise
- Can handle dust and splashes of water as it's IP54 rated
- Robust solid tyres that can handle bumps, cracks and other small changes of surface up to 1/2-1 inch very well
- Strong and durable rubber cover for strong contact
- Safe for children with a weight balance of 25kg and over*
What comes with your electric self-balancing scooter:
- Board Charger
- Owners Manual
- 12 months Manufactures Warranty
- Motor: 700W Direct-Drive Double Motor
- Battery: Lithium-ion 36v 4.4AH
- Distance per Charge: up to 20 Km**
- Charging Time: 2-3 hours
- Wheels: 6.5" solid non-inflatable tyre
- Maximum Speed: 20 Km/h**
- Maximum Load: 110 Kg
- Waterproof and Dustproof Level: IP54
- Weight: 12 Kg
- Dimensions: 56 cm x 18 cm x 18 cm
- Warranty: 12 months
*Adult supervision is recommended for ages 16 and under.
**Depending on load, terrain and gradient.
Note: Road and traffic rules may differ from state to state. You should check with your relevant traffic authority to avoid breaking the rules.