Revo Sprint Electric Scooter with Seat 1600w / 48v Sealed Lead Acid Battery - 2019 Advanced Model
6 Months Warranty Guaranteed
The Revo Sprint electric scooter is a proven workhorse. First released in 2008 in Australia, the Revo Sprint has been trialled and tested over the course of time by many customers and enthusiasts, and been re-developed and refined further as new versions have been released.
- Powerful 1600w brushless motor for higher performance and less noise
- Fantastic torque for great acceleration and hill climbing ability. The torque can be modified by modifying the gear ratio
- Front and rear disc brakes with heavy duty brake pads
- Pneumatic 10" all-terrain tyres give great traction on all surfaces whether sealed or not
- Half-twist throttle that is very comfortable to use
- Detachable Sealed Lead Acid Battery
- Battery can be charged separate from the scooter frame via a charging adaptor cord
- Australian safety approved lithium charger
- Enhanced digital controller with Turbo / Economy modes
- High speed up to 36 Kph
- Key lock controlled ignition
- LED Headlight with black housing in addition to diamond-shaped micro rear LED tail light for safe night rides
- Foldable in one quick and easy step so you can easily take it everywhere
- Detachable seat for riders that want the option to sit or stand while riding, with spring loaded seat mount which is quick and easy to install and remove
- New style ergonomic hand grips with softer compound
- Strong high tensile drive chain
- 7" Machined aluminium wheel hubs
What comes with your electric scooter:
- Scooter Charger
- Scooter Ignition Key + spare key
- Owners Manual
- 12 months Warranty
- Motor: 1600w Brushless
- Battery: 48v Sealed Lead Acid battery
- Charger: AC110 - 240V (Australian safety approved)
- Wheels: Pneumatic 10" all-terrain tyres
- Max Speed: 36 km/h*
- Distance per Charge at Turbo mode: 30 km*
- Distance per Charge at Economy mode: 42 km*
- Loading Capacity: 120 kg
- Weight: 30 kg
- Charging Time: 8-9 hours
*Depending on load, terrain, gradient and other factors.
- Road and traffic rules may differ from state to state. You should check with your relevant traffic authority to avoid breaking the rules.
- This is a big heavy item. We always do our best to get it shipped for free everywhere in Australia including remote areas. However, for some suburbs in TAS, NT and WA, extra shipping fees may apply.
- Product may slightly differ from the photos.